GIVE WHERE YOU LIVEYour charitable gift of $365 (or any amount meaningful to you, the donor!) is an investment that makes it possible for this young volunteer (and you!) to connect with meaningful service opportunities every day of the year. Volunteer Tulsa's goal is to enrich area residents' lives 365 days through 365 opportunities.
- Give to Volunteer Tulsa programs and help celebrate our community's people in action. Call 918.447.1888918.447.1888: provide credit card and tribute details directly OR mail check or stock gift: to PO Box 4196, Tulsa OK 74159-0196.
- Give to honor an incredible volunteer, Change Agent nominee, or another loved one, $5 each. Please complete the following so your Honoree can receive our special Tribute notification. (If completing your Tribute via Paypal, please type honoree's name/address in Business Address Line 2.)
Fill out my online form.
January 1, 2013 Start today, because every day Volunteer Tulsa sees neighbors reaching out to neighbors, and complete strangers lending a hand to others through volunteer service. Lives are changed 365 days a year when volunteers respond to fellow residents facing homelessness, hunger, health, employment or natural disasters.
Allison recently shared: Volunteering with Volunteer Tulsa has opened my eyes to the many organizations that need help...I love to come here to see how the community is growing through service. When I choose to volunteer my time, it allows the organizations to focus their dollars where they are needed most!"
A dollar a day helps Volunteer Tulsa connect volunteers with experiences just like Allison's. Volunteers can welcome and support families in medical crisis, read to young students or do crafts with elder adults. Like many volunteers, you may have found you learn about your community and yourself through giving service!
Every day Volunteer Tulsa partners with organizations to help them most effectively work with volunteers who give in response to identified community needs. Food, shelter, and clothing top the list as volunteers prepare, serve, and deliver meals and groceries, staff temporary housing and shelters, and process and distribute clothing 365 days a year.
Your generosity helps more volunteers give time and expertise to benefit the community where we live, work, play, and serve!
Top ways to invest* in Volunteer Tulsa:
- Be a Patron for A License to Change.
- Sponsor the annual conference, service initiatives/projects like Make a Difference Day/Mother Road Makeover.
- Make a matching gift through your company: check with your company to see how employee donations are matched.
- In-Kind support: Volunteer Tulsa can always utilize office supplies and gently-used equipment, graphic design and printing services, and refreshments to energize hard-serving volunteers.
- Estate and planned giving: to plan your future and include Volunteer Tulsa in your estate plans, contact Volunteer Tulsa directly.
*These top ways to invest are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law and support your eastern Oklahoma action center's ongoing operations, programs and services.
Shop, talk, serve--and support Volunteer Tulsa at the same time:
- Search and shop the Internet with AmazonSmile and GoodSearch.
- Spread the word: tell others about your volunteer experiences and introduce someone to Volunter Tulsa!
- Volunteer with us and impact the greater community: as a member of the governing Board of Directors, committees, on the Emergency Call Center Team, Office Assistant, or in a way that matches your skills and schedule.
Volunteer Tulsa has 30 years of experience enriching the quality of life for Tulsa-area residents through promoting volunteerism and effective utilization of volunteer resources. As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, Volunteer Tulsa relies solely on the generosity of individuals, groups, Partner organizations, corporations, and foundations to meet our mission. You can support our work in many ways and have confidence in stewardship of your investment.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS SUPPORT OUR PROGRAMS, THE VOLUNTEER EFFORTS OF OUR COMMUNITY-FOCUSED ORGANIZATIONS AND VOLUNTEERS WHO MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERY DAY
Charitable donations support Volunteer Tulsa's year-round programs, changing lives and creating lasting community impact through meaningful volunteer action. Every year, hundreds of thousands of service hours are given by volunteers who shared time, talent, and expertise with hundreds of local organizations. Every dollar invested in Volunteer Tulsa results in a $12.85 benefit to the community.